IF YOU WOULD LIKE LIVE MONARCHS FOR RELEASE IN THE 2017, THEY IDEALLY SHOULD BE ORDERED BY March 1st , 2017
Large, Healthy, Hand-Raised Monarch Butterflies
Butterflies may be picked up at the Bear Mountain Butterfly Sanctuary or delivered by overnight express one day before your event. With each order, we will include a beautiful copy of the Native American legend which describes a butterfly as a wish messenger to the heavens. Read the legend aloud and whisper a wish to your butterfly before letting it go.
Decorated Sinamay boxes with card stock bottoms, nectar pads, a lovely copy of the Native American legend, and of course, live monarch butterflies
- Small box~6 ½” x 4 ½”
- with 1 adult monarch butterfly ~ $14
- with 2 adult monarch butterflies ~ $21
- Medium box ~ 7 ½” x 5″
- with 3 adult monarch butterflies ~ $30.00
- with 4 adult monarch butterflies~ $37.50
MONARCHS BY THE DOZEN / MUST BE ORDERED AT LEAST 40 DAYS IN ADVANCE
- May through early June ~ $95 per dozen butterflies (plus shipping and handling when necessary)
- July through September ~ $85 (or Current Market price) per dozen butterflies (plus shipping and handling when necessary)
- Each butterfly will come in its own release envelope (included free with order).
- A personalized message can be printed on clear labels to add to your release envelopes ($4 per dozen).
We like these. They are Sinamay, soft gold in color, very see-through, and safe for the butterflies. We make card stock round bottoms with feeding pads for them at no extra charge. Use for release, discard liner, wipe with damp cloth and a drop of bleach and dry in the sun. Use many times. We can hot glue a daisy on the top at no extra charge or you can decorate. There are 2 sizes:
- Large box~ 8 ½” x 5 ½” deep ~ holds up to 1 dozen butterflies ~ $8.50 plus cost of butterflies
- Extra large box ~ 9 ½” x 6 ½” deep ~ holds up to 1½-2 dozen butterflies ~ $12.00 plus cost of butterflies
A letter we received after a memorial release of some of our Monarchs:
“What a beautiful experience! After leaving you on Friday, my mother and I drove to Allentown to meet up with my sister. We drove through torrential rain for the whole trip and had to sit at the side of the road due to poor visibility and hail. My mother and I tried to have a positive outlook, but as the heavy rains continued, we talked of other plans if the rain continued until our time to meet with the rest of the family at 6:30.While sitting with my sister and nephews at their home, I found the butterfly release poem that brought us all to tears as we thought of celebrating my Dad’s memory. The rain slowed down by 6:00 and as we drove to Cedar Beach Park, the sun came out with a soft wind and a temperature of 76. As we gathered at the park, the conditions were perfect for our tribute to my Father.Half of the butterflies flew from the box as the lid was lifted and made a formation as they flew upward while the others stayed nearby to celebrate with us.Thank you!! It was truly an experience that we will never forget! ” Butterflies can bring hope and healing, joy and wonder.”
YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LOVE BUTTERFLIES
Happy Birthday Estella