Love Jim Thorpe? Want to spend a weekend or a few days here or there and experience some of the many wonderful things this beautiful historic town has to offer?
Suite on South Street is an airbnb accommodation in the area.
The Butterfly Lady (Mari), "Super Host" for 4 years straight , offers a private bedroom, sitting room and full bath. The smoke free house is a piece of art in it’s self; built in 1863 and filled with antiques, collected crafts and original art, many for sale if you want to go home with a treasure.
The bedroom is large and sunny with four windows and a view of Mount Pisca.
Location is on the East Side of the Lehigh River, an easy walk to down town Jim Thorpe and five minute drive to Glen Onoko Park.
Book through airbnb or contact Mari through the BMBS email for more information and date availability.
- Queen-sized Antique Bed with Memory Foam Mattress and High-End Linens
- Private Closet with Hangers
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Coffee, Tea and Filtered Water Nook in Bedroom with Many Choices
- Full sized Mirror
- Electric Fireplace & Air Conditioner
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Hooked Rugs
- Room Darkening Shades for Late Sleepers
- Table Set for Two
- Wide Slot Toaster
- Small Refrigerator
- Love Seat and Side Chair
- Flat Screen TV
- Display area with Beautiful, Cool, and Kookie things
- First Aid Kit, Smoke Alarms, Fire Extinguisher
- Continental Breakfast in the Sitting Room consisting of Organic Fruit, Choice of Juices, bagels and/or fresh baked pastries
- Free passes to Bear Mountain Butterfly Sanctuary (no expiration date)
- Welcome Package including Local Discounts, Menus, BOGO Offers, etc.
- Hiking and Biking Maps
- Tourist Information for Local Attractions